What's new

New Member: Average Joe

Average Joe

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Well I would like to start off by saying that I joined this forum because I own an Iphone 4. I've had it for a while now. I think it's been two months.

My username is, "Average Joe," because I consider myself your regular run of the mill kind of guy. I'm 27 and have a BA in business from an accredited school, but I am currently between jobs. I enjoy kayak angling as well as other outdoor activities.

As far as other "cool" electronics I have in my posession:
Delorme Earthmate PN-60W with SPOT

Any questions?

Hi Joe! Glad to see another average person here! :)

By Kayak Angling, do you perhaps mean fishing from a kayak?

Welcome,

Just one question form me. What's a Delorme Earthmate PN-60W with SPOT? Lol...

Hey!!! Hopefully we can help u with wat ever questions u have!!! @gaz and @unleashed seem like very good people and I see them on threads quite often... They have been really helpful!!!

First I would like to say thank you to everyone that has welcomed me.
@Unleashed
@DaytonAnnie
@gaz6076
@adraintheguitarist
@bab2010
Thank You!

You are right @DaytonAnnie. “Kayak Angling” is fishing from a kayak!

@gaz6076, the Delorme Earthmate PN-60W with SPOT is actually two devices. Delorme is a major vendor of GPS products and technologies. Earthmate PN is a series of GPS receivers and the “60-W” is the actual model. SPOT is the world’s first satellite GPS messenger (it’s a satellite communicator). There is a lot more to it. If you’re curious about it, you can youtube query it and find loads of information. You can do a lot of things with it like post on facebook to texting a friend when you’re miles from any cell phone tower.

Sounds interesting. I'll defiantly have a look into it. Not that I'm into Facebook much mind you. Lol...