What's new

New Iphone user, been converted over from android :)

fitbafanatic

Reaction score
Well i am new to the iphone world and decided to buy one off ebay. Not really done anything with it yet because it is locked and just found out the first flaw with this phone, you cant unlock it like the android models. So decided to join a forum for some help lol. Next thread posted by me will be for help before i sell the thing already.

Now about me, i have been learning new things for ages now and ram as a MOD for a few years in an old InviteSite that expired because i believe it had reached its peak lol, fun ride while it lasted though. Not really bothered with forums since then but decided i needed some help and this one seems good after looking through some threads.

I am 33 and used to be in the army but got married and decided it was not the life for my kids so left and moved to wales with my wife, been here for 5 years now and still cannot pronunce anything :)

Got 2 daughters ( teenagers now ) who think am a taxi and that they are adults, o am in the process of moving into my local boozer to get away from 3 animals of which 2 used to be little cutes who could not do a thing wrong then they became hormonal and life changed for me lol.

Well enough for now hope the forum is arite and hope to be here for a while

Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

Yay another convert!! Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hi and welcome, fitba.... So you're a convert. I wonder why, since Android is really improving. I have 2 iPhones both upgradable, and I'm curious why the switch...