What's new

New iPhone App: MOD/SID/Music player

SparkyNZ

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

I just thought I'd let you know that I've released an iPhone/iPod Mod/SID/iTunes library player if anybody is interested, called GeekTunes. Its a "one stop shop" app that will play everything from the one app.. or at least that was my aim.

Its been designed for easy use in the car so it has big buttons..

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/geektunes/id715319265?mt=8

Cheers
Sparky

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited:
Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.*

However, please read our forum rules in their entirety before your next post. The rules state that members may not promote their websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes posting a link to your app development web site.*

In addition, this forum prohibits links to social sites and networks such as Facebook and Twitter.*

The only links that are allowed in an app announcement are the direct link to the App Store and/or a YouTube video showing the game play.*

For your convenience, the rules are here:*Forum Rules - Apple iPad Forum

Thank you.*

Marilyn

Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.*
However, please read our forum rules in their entirety before your next post. The rules state that members may not promote their websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes posting a link to your app development web site.*

Sorry about that. I just noticed the AppStore link was also broken so I've just fixed that up. Thanks.

Haha this is an awesome app, now i need to get my amiga floppy disks transfered to the HD !
Thanks for putting big buttons, i have fat fingers and in most apps the buttons are too small for me.

Pat.