What's new

New iPhone 6 Renders Hit the Web and They Look Gorgeous!

iPhone News

Reaction score
The above pic and included videos showcase what is likely to be a very close approximation of the iPhone 6. These artistic renderings of the iPhone 6 are based upon a culmination of all of the rumors, intel and leaks we have accumulated so far regarding Apple’s next iPhone. Primarily based upon the leaked product […]

Read more...

Gold looks fake. I hope that is not the real one.

I think they look GOOD also.....I see more GOOOLD in my future...SMILE
If there is red and gold i will be torn between the two, Red is my favourite colour but the gold on 5s looked classy.

If there is red and gold i will be torn between the two, Red is my favourite colour but the gold on 5s looked classy.

Yes indeed the GOLD looks GREAT.....I think I'll have to sitck with that color for the iPhone 6. I'm not sure I can do a red phone, but I did like my Burgundy 8330.

Yes indeed the GOLD looks GREAT.....I think I'll have to sitck with that color for the iPhone 6. I'm not sure I can do a red phone, but I did like my Burgundy 8330.
I suppose it depends on the shade, If its garish then i probably wouldn't like it, Thats assuming there is going to be red, I do like the gold though.

I know lol, I'm literally counting down the days, This is the most excited i have been about an upcoming iPhone, Just can't wait.

Since this will only be my second iPhone (yea I know), I can barely wait either. Especially with the 4.7 inch screen size....SMILE