What's new

New iPhone 5

dabonz

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got my new iPhone 5 64GB black,i was trying to decide between the Samsung Galaxy III but did some research and picked the iPhone 5 I had the iPhone 4 32GB not the S.

P.S I got a question how much you think I would get for my iPhone 4 32GB well cared for no scratches never been dropped was always in in a case like the otter and 2 month ago I bought the lifeproof case for it

Regards
Dabonz

Hi,

Just got my new iPhone 5 64GB black,i was trying to decide between the Samsung Galaxy III but did some research and picked the iPhone 5 I had the iPhone 4 32GB not the S.

P.S I got a question how much you think I would get for my iPhone 4 32GB well cared for no scratches never been dropped was always in in a case like the otter and 2 month ago I bought the lifeproof case for it

Regards
Dabonz
Congragts on the new iPhone 5!!

An iPhone 4 32GB in "like new" condition w/ an Otter Box and Lifeproof case... Honestly, I'd say $275-$280 would be a good bottom dollar point. I'd start it off around $325-$340 and see where people stand w/ offers.

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)