What's new

New instant messaging app - would you be interested?

cyiann

Reaction score
A new, fresh instant messaging app could be on its way, allowing iPhone users to communicate instantly to one another via a simple, clean interface, all for free. But how many iPhone users out there would be interested? And how could such an app compete with the likes of WhatsApp? What would make it the perfect app for you? All replies appreciated!

Facebook messenger, watsapp and G-Talk does the work for me, but still if the new app provides nice interface and better features there is no issue in switching to that.

Trying to get people to use apps, even free ones, is incredibly difficult. I use HeyTell. I saw it in action in the oil patch in British Columbia, and thought "I have to have a piece of that." Since then, I've tried touting it to other people, as I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. They look at me like I told a dirty joke at a church social.

Trying to get people to use apps, even free ones, is incredibly difficult. I use HeyTell. I saw it in action in the oil patch in British Columbia, and thought "I have to have a piece of that." Since then, I've tried touting it to other people, as I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. They look at me like I told a dirty joke at a church social.

Very true. I've never really had any luck with anything on those social sites. I've had women tell me some sob story that they need money for food stuffs and such. I tell them no because obviously its a scam. So they move on til they get some sucker. I may try that heytell to see what it's about

As people have pointed out, there are many IMing apps out there....if you are talking about one that is iPhone-to-iPhone....it pretty much already exists and intergrated with the regular SMS app...iMessage......

As people have pointed out, there are many IMing apps out there....if you are talking about one that is iPhone-to-iPhone....it pretty much already exists and intergrated with the regular SMS app...iMessage......
exactly.