What's new

New here

Rockn69Stang

Reaction score
Just introducing myself. My names Cody, I'm 22 and live in AZ. I don't have an iPhone yet, but will be getting two within the month for me and my girlfriend. I currently have the envy 2 and have never used a touch screen phone but I do have an iPad so it should be pretty easy to get used the the iPhone instead of other smart phones.

I'm going to be getting the iPhone 4s and one question I had so far was if there were any differences in the covers for the iPhone 4 and 4s. I've seen some covers that I like that only say iPhone 4 on them and a lot of them I see say that they fit the 4 and 4s (which makes me think that if it says it's for both, then it might be a one size fits all and won't be a "perfect fit" if you know what I mean.

Also, of anyone has any suggestions on cool covers, let me know!!

Thanks again for having me!!

-Cody

Welcome to the forum Cody, we hope you enjoy the community and look forward to have you around.

You will love your iPhone as soon as you get it... I warranty you that.

Thanks a lot! Will be great to learn any tricks or cool apps everyone knows about here!

Welcome Cody... to iPF.net!! Sounds like you should be on the up and up by the time your phones come in. :)

Welc:)me to the iPh:)ne f:)rums! I got my cover at the Apple Store.... it is a Speck Candy shell..... you will LOVE your iPhone 4s!

Thanks a lot! I actually went into apple yesterday and picked up the speck candy shell in black. That's the one with the rubber inside right? Ive seen a lot of great reviews about it except for it getting scratched up easy but that's the point of the case so your actual phone doesn't get scratched.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Thanks a lot! I actually went into apple yesterday and picked up the speck candy shell in black. That's the one with the rubber inside right? Ive seen a lot of great reviews about it except for it getting scratched up easy but that's the point of the case so your actual phone doesn't get scratched.

Love that case!! That is my favorite and what I use... Mine is in white... :) I have dropped my phone twice hard and it did make a place on case, but my phone was protected!!! So I am happy!!