What's new

New Guy with Pics! :)

RedWolf4k

Reaction score
Hey all. New to the iPhone. My first iPhone i just got is a White 16GB iPhone 4S running on the Verizon network.

I am no stranger to Apple products, as I have been using their iMacs and MacBooks since 2004 or so, but I am brand spankin' new to the phones they offer.

My renew came up, and I couldn't resist.

I had originally purchased an Otterbox Commuter for the phone....but after a couple of days I realized I wasn't interested in making the iPhone look like a nextel walkie talkie from 2001.... So I went in search of a case that lets the phone look as naked as possible, with some protection....

I landed on the Griffin Reveal White (the revised model), and it does not disappoint! I paired the case up with a front screen protector and a rear glass protector. Have a look...

$IMAG0277.jpg$IMAG0279.jpg

Welcome! Nice case, how's the tactile feel on the buttons?

Welcome :)
Awesome pictures- I'm getting that iPhone soon aswell lol xD

Thanks. It feels nice actually. It is technically TPC, but it is very soft compared to cheaper TCP products (like the cases you would see at the mall kiosks for discounted prices). The buttons are super responsive because of how soft it is. You actually feel like you are pressing the buttons. Lesser cases that look like this have a much harder TPC that makes pushing the buttons on the phone feel like your just pushing the case in (because its too hard). The TCP isn't soft to the point where it gets caught in your pocket either, like pure silicone cases do. I can honestly recommend this case for those who are interested in preserving the phones look while adding some protection.

Last edited: