What's new

New Apple Laptop

DallasFan

Reaction score
I need a new laptop. I have always wanted an Apple laptop but never took the leap.
I have always bought low end to mid range PC's and they only last 2-3 years.
But this might be a good time to upgrade to a new MAC.

I think they have an annual event in the Spring (March - April) when they reveal the new changes and new products.
I think they released the current laptop last June.

When is the next event scheduled? I can't find it online.
I was hoping to get a current model for a 100 or 200 dollars less or even consider getting a new, upgraded model, depending on the changes and the performance.

Any ideas?

Spring events don’t happen every year. There wasn’t a spring event in 2020, e.g.
Apple hasn’t announced anything yet. As the company recently introduced the yellow iPhone 14, it’s quite possible that it will skip the event this year, so the next one would be in June.

Spring events don’t happen every year. There wasn’t a spring event in 2020, e.g.
Apple hasn’t announced anything yet. As the company recently introduced the yellow iPhone 14, it’s quite possible that it will skip the event this year, so the next one would be in June.

I think they canceled the one in 2020 due to Covid and the last presentation in September 2022 was a video broadcast.

Maybe they will let us know something soon.

I wonder how many people on this forum also own Macs, airpods, and Apple watches?

Apple people are very loyal to the brand.