What's new

NEW APP LET'S YOU UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE IN 720p

It looks like a great program. I just can't get it to work (upload to youtube). I keep getting an error message:;;Data error invalid request missing or invalid username. I tried it at least 10 times to no avail. I have uploaded many videos to youtube so I know it is not the username.

Mike A.

nice one...thanks....

banner.png

Sweet. I'm gonna give it a try when I get home tonight.

***Update***
well I tried it last night and it wouldn't work. I signed in ok and everything but halfway into the upload process it would give me an error message. Tried it twice and still the same message.

It seems like it's a good app. I think they need to clear some bugs in it. Until then I'm gonna continue using Pixelpipe to upload my HD vids from my phone. I haven't had any problems using it.

Last edited:
^ reason for error is either your title, description and or keywords are to long. What I did was uoad video and inside the above options I just put anyword so it will uoad then once uploaded, I would login to YouTube on safari then go to desktop version then my videos and edit the details on that video to whatever I wanted them to be takes about 5 minutes from once uploaded to editing all details and saving video.

^ reason for error is either your title, description and or keywords are to long. What I did was uoad video and inside the above options I just put anyword so it will uoad then once uploaded, I would login to YouTube on safari then go to desktop version then my videos and edit the details on that video to whatever I wanted them to be takes about 5 minutes from once uploaded to editing all details and saving video.

Hmmm... That's cool thanks for the info. I think I'll stick to Pixelpipe for now. To me it's easier.