What's new

New Alumacase Aluminum Case

whitefish10

Reaction score
Just got my new alumcase today, I was at the apple store and got stopped twice. It fits on the phone absolutely perfectly and all my chargers and earphones work great. Also so far I have not had any problems with signal, or gps. Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

• $alumacase.jpg
    $alumacase.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,212
  • $alumacase 1.jpg
    $alumacase 1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,189
  • $alumacase2.jpg
    $alumacase2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,156
So what insulates the band from the case?? Also looks like the sleep/wake would be a bit hard to press.....

There is a piece of foam or rubber in each corner which keeps the phone from touching the case I guess. All buttons are easy to get to and I am a bigger guy with fat fingers lol.

how much? and can u post a pic of the front and back? does it cover the back? I want something that leaves the back open..

Also, I know you said theres "foam or rubber" but how much will a case like this save the phone from shock? seems to me, putting a hard case on a hard phone would not really protect it from shock...

Let me just show off my aluminum case..

Attachments

• $DSC02306.jpg
    $DSC02306.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,097
  • $DSC02310.jpg
    $DSC02310.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,086
  • $DSC02313.jpg
    $DSC02313.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,079
Just got my new alumcase today, I was at the apple store and got stopped twice. It fits on the phone absolutely perfectly and all my chargers and earphones work great. Also so far I have not had any problems with signal, or gps. Hope you like the pics.

nice!
looks like a quality piece.
do they have other colors?

where did you buy the case, and do you know if they fit iPhone 4 Verizon phones?

Not sure if its legit or not, I've been trying to find one myself but this is what I've been able to discover:

Apple iPhone 4 ALUMACASE Real Aluminum Bumper Case PALLADIUM SILVER

Form and function
at its highest level. Our Alumacase, crafted from "aircraft grade aluminum," is
sleek, strong and extremely light weight. Every angle and every line have been
thoughtfully engineered. Our precision crafted creation embraces your phone
without any chance of scratching or damaging the already beautiful finish. With
minimal bulk, access to most charging docks and other accessories can still be
used without the need to remove the case.

Packaged in Alumacase
Packaging
Warranty: Manufacturer

This is a terrible product and the owner of the company is a jerk. It reduces reception; the case is too deep for some dock connectors, such as chargers; and you have have the little allen wrench that comes with it to open it up, which is an issue if you aren't home and have to charge it!Beware of the two-week return policy. So if you are buying one for someone plan for a week or so to get it and give it to your giftee immediately so you can FedEx it back in time.