What's new

Need to know?

keersee

Reaction score
Im planning to buy iphone 4 this coming saturday here in philippines....

What are the important to check / if it is authentic???

1. If the iphone is sealed?
2. the camera? front and back?
3. Any other thing to check before leaving the store??? application?

here in philippine you can buy iphone 4 in tiangge?? Tiangge means like sidewalk vendor :D but commonly they are in the malls...

Please i need inputs because im first time user of iphone dont know how to check it and what are going to check if the iphone is perfectly ok

here one more question i saw lot of iphone boxed, it is written

"ASSEMBLE IN CHINA" Design in California?

is this authentic... it is hard to spend this lot of money to take an fake? because here in philippines the iphone 4 is too expensive :(

sorry for the english

here in philippine you can buy iphone 4 in tiangge?? Tiangge means like sidewalk vendor :D but commonly they are in the malls...

Please i need inputs because im first time user of iphone dont know how to check it and what are going to check if the iphone is perfectly ok

is this authentic... it is hard to spend this lot of money to take an fake? because here in philippines the iphone 4 is too expensive :(

sorry for the english
First, check on Apple - iPhone 4 - Video calls, multitasking, HD video, and more and you will now what iPhone 4 will be look like. So you can compare is it original or fake.

Second, All new gadget from Apple is sealed. If you are buy iPhone from country that not yet listed in iPhone 4 area by Apple. Try to get iPhone 4 FU (Factory Unlock) edition.

Is it mean, iPhone 4 designed in US (California) but Assemble and Manufactured in China. Nothing to worry about it.

sorry for the english
First, check on Apple - iPhone 4 - Video calls, multitasking, HD video, and more and you will now what iPhone 4 will be look like. So you can compare is it original or fake.

Second, All new gadget from Apple is sealed. If you are buy iPhone from country that not yet listed in iPhone 4 area by Apple. Try to get iPhone 4 FU (Factory Unlock) edition.

Is it mean, iPhone 4 designed in US (California) but Assemble and Manufactured in China. Nothing to worry about it.

sorry for the english

yes thats what im going to get Factory unlocked... there a lot factory unlocked here in philippines they import it from Hongkong and singapore

how about the basic application ? program installed

well if you get it factory unlocked just hook it up to itunes and try restore it...if all goes well then your good to go

Restore?? for what?? just for checking?? the store offer me free to put some application upon purchase and they will also free jailbroken :D

Where are you planning on buying it from? These sidewalk vendors or an Apple Store?

I would say they are trying to scam you. Open boxes... Unofficial firmware...ect. = scam!

buy it officially not off thee side vendors that probably sell fakes and if its real it will be locked to att and they will have used ultrasn0w to save a tone of money, hense why its not sealed and jailbroken

i have my iphone 4 now in mall in philippines

here the Part No. MC605ZP/A is it from Hongkong? and is it factory unlocked?
i know its not fake because it active the phone using itunes

is it?

i have my iphone 4 now in mall in philippines

here the Part No. MC605ZP/A is it from Hongkong? and is it factory unlocked?
i know its not fake because it active the phone using itunes

is it?

thats something you need to ask apple. no one here can tell you from that serial number if it is or not, there is no way for any one here to check..

as i said, no one here will be able to tell you that. how can we check? there is no online checker... you can either ring apple and give them the code to check or restore the phone and try putting two different carrier sims in the phone, if the phone is not jailbroken try putting in another sim