What's new

Need To Know

iphone_6750

Reaction score
Hi I'm from Malaysia n iPhone 4 still have not launch yet in my country but our neighbor Singapore had released it but right now out of stocks if I pre-order from Apple Singapore it estimated for 3 weeks to delivery.

So what should I do?

1. Wait for my country (Malaysia) to launch it.

or

2. Pre-order from Singapore but gonna wait for 3 weeks for the delivery.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Right now I'm using Nokia 8210 coz my iPhone 2G motherboard spoiled, LED damaged and Glass fully crack from middle of August 2010 till now.

Attachments

• $P1000543_1.jpg
    $P1000543_1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 113
  • $P1000586_1.jpg
    $P1000586_1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 108
  • $P1000587_1.jpg
    $P1000587_1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 100
bro, i got an iPhone 2G too and recently gotten my iPhone 4 from Sg (but my original iPhone is still work fine). If I were you I'd have bought the iPhone 4 from Sg. Either way you can go lowyat.net forum, some have ready stock but please be ready to pay a premium if you don't wanna wait, else 3 weeks is not too long anyway since you've been waiting since August.

No sign of Maxis bringing in so soon, if they were to bring in I think you'll be put in a waiting list, just like iPhone 3GS.

It's your call bro!

Thanks a lot Aheryan for your advise. Well u r from Malaysia too? haha we r same same. But I had been checking on Lowyat everyday n the price r too expensive RM3xxx some of them almost 4K.

Now Maxis had launched the MicroSIM but the i4 still no news about it. Wondering did Maxis will have the no contract i4 just like SG.

From your advice I think I will pre-order it from SG next Monday if there r still no news from Maxis n it's the same coz it got waiting list.

Again THANKSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
When you have iPhone 4, you can use this AVI to iPhone 4 Converter to convert any SD/HD Video to iPhone.

Code:
http://www.avitoipad.net/avi-to-iphone4.html

free download supported

Last edited: