What's new

Need some help with itunes and iphone 4 in general

lf35

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! i am new to this forum and i am looking for some help and advice. I have had my new iphone 4 for a few weeks now and i am still trying to work out how to send a picture as a text. Cant seem to do it properly and they dont send.. Next i have an itunes account and both my husband and I are using it but when he syncs his phone he gets all my contacts and vice versa. The itunes account is in my name and i went on the apple site and it said i should create a new library so i could choose between the 2 and when i did this i lost all my previous stuff completely!! I know you cant have 2 itunes account on the same computer but now everytime we sync the phones we are losing contacts!!
I really would appreciate any advice you could give to me. been on apple site a few times trying to correct itunes but no joy. Dont want to lose everything again.

Thanks

iGaz

Reaction score
For picture messages you just need to press the little camara icon when sending a text then choose an existing photo or create a new one. I think you need a data signal for them to send.

It's easy to use several different iPhones, iPods etc. on the same iTunes account. I myself have an iPhone 4 and an iPod touch. When you plug each one in be sure to give them different names to iTunes knows they are different devices. Then you can check/uncheck each box for each thing you want to sync (apps, music, videos etc.) When you plug in a different device you can check/uncheck different boxes and iTunes will save your prefernces. I don't know how it works for contacts as I use windows address book to save mines via iTunes. I can either sync contacts or I can't. I can't pick and choose which ones I want to sync. When you first plugged in your second phone you should of choose set up as new phone...?

Most reactions

Latest posts