What's new

Need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jastolze

Reaction score
Hey I have an old 2G itouch who's FW isn't high enough to install an IPA file (Requires 6.1) My iTouch is FW 4.1.2 and can't update any further... So my question is: How would I go about installing this game? I did a factory reset and before I did, the game worked on 3.1.3, but now that Apple keeps making us update, I can't install the current IPA. The game is called Falling Gems. Please, if there's anything I can do, please tell me. Thanks! :D

Hey I have an old 2G itouch who's FW isn't high enough to install an IPA file (Requires 6.1) My iTouch is FW 4.1.2 and can't update any further... So my question is: How would I go about installing this game? I did a factory reset and before I did, the game worked on 3.1.3, but now that Apple keeps making us update, I can't install the current IPA. The game is called Falling Gems. Please, if there's anything I can do, please tell me. Thanks! :D
I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do to instal that game on your iPod. You're already on the latest firmware supported by your device, iOS 4.2.1. If the game requires a minimum of iOS 6.1, there is no way to install that game on your iPod. If the game is important to you, you'll have to buy a newer iPod touch.

Well, I found an older version of the file, but it's in .zzip format, and am unsure on how to decompress the file itself. I tried winrar, but it says it's an unknown format.

If someone could tell me how to decompress this type of file, it would be appreciated.

Well, I found an older version of the file, but it's in .zzip format, and am unsure on how to decompress the file itself. I tried winrar, but it says it's an unknown format. If someone could tell me how to decompress this type of file, it would be appreciated.
The only authorized way to install apps on an iOS device is through the App Store or from previously purchased apps stored in iTunes on your computer. Any other methods involve piracy and are not supported on iPhone Forums. You will receive no help in any unofficial attempts to install the app on your iPod.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.