What's new

Need help finding this app

Deserteagles50

Reaction score
Okay I hate how on the iPhone you can't set it to vibrate when you get a text and ring when you get a call. Is there an app that lets you do that? I just want vibrate when getting a text and my ringtone to ring when I get a call. And also any other cydia apps you recommend? I already have winterboard

While i look for the app u seek... U can always just set ur text tone to "none"... I'm not sure of it will vibrate but yea... Other good cydia apps...

SBSettings
MyWi or TetherMe (if u have unlimited data)
5 icon dock
Fake carrier
My3G or 3G unrestrictor

While i look for the app u seek... U can always just set ur text tone to "none"... I'm not sure of it will vibrate but yea... Other good cydia apps...

SBSettings
MyWi or TetherMe (if u have unlimited data)
5 icon dock
Fake carrier
My3G or 3G unrestrictor

Which one works better for iPhone 4? My3g or 3G unrestrictor?

The UI is a lot better on My3G... 3G unrestrictor u have to search for the apps and then add them to ur list... And My3G u have a list of apps and u just check mark them... So I would say My3G

i had searched here for any related post regarding the app im also looking for.
since the thread title is "need help finding this app"....
i might as well ask if anyone could help me find this app

Camera Plus Pro v3.4
Camera_Plus_Pro_icon_large.jpg

thanks in advance to anyone who could help.

i had searched here for any related post regarding the app im also looking for.
since the thread title is "need help finding this app"....
i might as well ask if anyone could help me find this app

Camera Plus Pro v3.4
Camera_Plus_Pro_icon_large.jpg

thanks in advance to anyone who could help.

You can find the application in the app store.

Can someone clarify if apps such as this actually work in the background or is it some sort of a tweak that just makes the adjustment once? I'm not sure if many users would like to compromise battery life for a not-so-critical vibrating alert feature.

Can someone clarify if apps such as this actually work in the background or is it some sort of a tweak that just makes the adjustment once? I'm not sure if many users would like to compromise battery life for a not-so-critical vibrating alert feature.

That's a camera video application. What do you mean having it working in the background? It can be keep in the background but will actually be doing nothing.

That's a camera video application. What do you mean having it working in the background? It can be keep in the background but will actually be doing nothing.

i think he was referring to the OP