What's new

Need help Bitesms on iphone 5s

Mets07104

Reaction score
For some reason I cannot install biteSMS beta iOS 7 on my iPhone 5s. The tweet installs but I can't see it. Do you know any other tweets that's just like BiteSMS for the iPhone 5s. Thanks for your help

The new BiteSMS is integrated into the Messages.app. By default, your Message app should now be named "BiteSMS" and you can change it between Messages like on stock, or keep it as BiteSMS. Also check to see that you're not in limbo/safe mode where you can't access your other tweaks. Respring if so.

For some reason I cannot install biteSMS beta iOS 7 on my iPhone 5s. The tweet installs but I can't see it. Do you know any other tweets that's just like BiteSMS for the iPhone 5s. Thanks for your help

At the moment, biteSMS (beta 8.5) is not working on the iPhone 5S. The developers are still working on it. From what I understand, there is no workaround at this time - all you can do is wait for it to get updated to work on the 5S.

So, my recommendation is to uninstall biteSMS and wait for the release of the version tat will work on the 5S.

And, every other tweak that is similar to biteSMS is also not updated for the 5S. Again, it's all a matter of waiting. Sorry.

Marilyn

At the moment, biteSMS (beta 8.5) is not working on the iPhone 5S. The developers are still working on it. From what I understand, there is no workaround at this time - all you can do is wait for it to get updated to work on the 5S.

So, my recommendation is to uninstall biteSMS and wait for the release of the version tat will work on the 5S.

And, every other tweak that is similar to biteSMS is also not updated for the 5S. Again, it's all a matter of waiting. Sorry.

Marilyn

Read that as the 5. As Marilyn said, the current build does not support the 5S, as the developers are hoping for BiteSMS to work on 64 architect rather than 32.

biteSMS just got updated to beta6. They plan on releasing a software bundle for ARM64 devices (5S) on the 9th. Check back then (my suggestion would be later in the evening), for a possible release for biteSMS on 5S devices.

Thank you for the feedback I will be waiting for it

Good news!

The biteSMS app just got updated to beta version 7 - and it IS compatible with the iPhone 5S.

Go get 'em! :)

Marilyn

^^ correct. ARM64 devices are now supported for biteSMS

[Moderator edit: Removed link to blog site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator: