What's new

Need an iPhone 5s Case Recommendation

K31th

Reaction score
$image.jpg

Purchased one of these 30 pin to Lightning adaptor from the Apple Store today so that I can still use my Griffin iTrip DualConnect in my work van with my new 5s.
What I am looking for now is a case that gives protection to the phone back , sides and top plus a screen protector , but leaves the bottom of the phone open to enable me to plug in this adaptor.
I don't even know if such a case exists , but I'm putting it out there in the hope that somebody on this forum has bought/seen a case such as this.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions given 😊

I've used the Otterbox Defender series since my iPhone 4. My wife drove away with my phone on the trunk lid and flew off at 55 mph. Used my "find my iPhone" app to locate it and neither the case nor the phone were damaged. I've sworn by it ever since.

ebu8y3az.jpg

ubynu9up.jpg

e3a4u7uq.jpg

I use The Spigen Tough Armor case. They have an excellent line up of cases.

I agree with spen I have the tough armor case as well and I think it's a beautiful fit for it

I agree, you can't go wrong with Spigen. I love my Slim Armor S. Just picked up the Zagg Arsenal for 5S also. I am really liking it. It's a lot like the Otterbox Commuter but to me it's much better.

Just ordered the Spigen Ultra hybrid crystal-clear case from Amazon. On sale for $10.99. Showing off the GOLD. SMILE

Just got a spigen slim armor coupled with a moshi ivisor glass and so far have been loving it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF.net

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390070251.191553.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390070270.273702.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390070293.971507.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390070302.993759.jpg
Just received my Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear case today.

That looks great! Very similar to my Luvvitt clear case but it appears to have more cushion. I see it's selling for $10.99 on Amazon, so the price is right, but some of the reviews aren't very favorable. Please post back and let us know what you think in a few weeks.