What's new

Navagation app delivery route

wrhatt

Reaction score
I have the iP4. Do any of the navigation apps have a delivery route setting? I need to enter a dozen different addresses that are all within a 2 mile radius and have them arranged for the shortest driving distance which is not necessarily the closest to the farthest away. I called TomTom and was told their app won’t do it. I would prefer an app that loads maps on the phone since Verizon wants to charge for usage.

with the iphone you get maps which imo is useless, I dont know how apple think that thing actually helps lol..

there are free apps like NavFree in the app store but none of them are really worth it, If you are going to use it a lot I would spring for the good app like tomtom. Yes it costs a lot of money but if used a lot then I am sure it would be worth it rather then getting a chap useless one or a free one that really does not work.

Unleashed said:
with the iphone you get maps which imo is useless, I dont know how apple think that thing actually helps lol..

there are free apps like NavFree in the app store but none of them are really worth it, If you are going to use it a lot I would spring for the good app like tomtom. Yes it costs a lot of money but if used a lot then I am sure it would be worth it rather then getting a chap useless one or a free one that really does not work.

Hey I love the maps app. It has always lead me straight to my destination

Cost is not an issue. It will be a business write off. I just need a "delivery route" GPS app. I called TomTom and they said I would have to buy a dedicated GPS devise as they do not make an iPhone app with the delivery route feature.

wrhatt said:
Cost is not an issue. It will be a business write off. I just need a "delivery route" GPS app. I called TomTom and they said I would have to buy a dedicated GPS devise as they do not make an iPhone app with the delivery route feature.

I use copilot8 live, it has multi stop, vehicle types from walking ti RV and also works out the best route.

Had TT in the past but imho way prefer CP8 - and it's cheaper :)

I use gamin USA. The one for 39.99 not the .99 version. It has on board maps and let you enter multiple stops the it will optimize the route for you. Search gamin in the app store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unleashed said:

Hey I love the maps app. It has always lead me straight to my destination

it finds every destination but using it is a pain imo.. driving trying to use that thing? I just delete the app in ssh lol

Unleashed said:
it finds every destination but using it is a pain imo.. driving trying to use that thing? I just delete the app in ssh lol

Lol. I'm not jailbroken anymore.