mariuss Member Oct 31, 2012 #288 I often ask myself is only me who doesn't play any games at all on my iPhone ?
N Nnnevvv New Member Nov 1, 2012 #289 mariuss said: I often ask myself is only me who doesn't play any games at all on my iPhone ? Click to expand... yep, you're the only person in the whollllllleeee world!
mariuss said: I often ask myself is only me who doesn't play any games at all on my iPhone ? Click to expand... yep, you're the only person in the whollllllleeee world!
rfantinicosta New Member Nov 6, 2012 #292 iamamandalove said: Words with friends Scramble with friends And currently Gems with friends Click to expand... Wow, you really like your friends (and playing with them).
iamamandalove said: Words with friends Scramble with friends And currently Gems with friends Click to expand... Wow, you really like your friends (and playing with them).
amyinnc New Member Nov 6, 2012 #293 Im hooked on T-Blocks puzzle game...addicted! LOL (sadly tho I think its an internet based game to download the puzzles??)
Im hooked on T-Blocks puzzle game...addicted! LOL (sadly tho I think its an internet based game to download the puzzles??)
J JRSOne New Member Nov 7, 2012 #295 I've been playing Extreme Road Trip 2. It's simple but fun nonetheless.
iamamandalove New Member Nov 7, 2012 #296 A new favorite game I been playing is subway surfers and letter press.
amyinnc New Member Nov 9, 2012 #298 was turned on to "Chain of Thought" Sadly tho i got thru the first part pretty quick..and the next parts you have to pay for
was turned on to "Chain of Thought" Sadly tho i got thru the first part pretty quick..and the next parts you have to pay for
willerz2 Super Moderator Staff member Nov 11, 2012 #299 Matching with Friends and probably Zynga Poker
willerz2 Super Moderator Staff member Nov 11, 2012 #300 Matching with Friends and probably Zynga Poker
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon