What's new

Naked phone?

I'm a truck driver I also load 48foot trailers I have broken a lot of phones over the years I use a otter box now I really don't have a choice. But I will say my iphones I have had hold up better then the Android phones I have had I will normally smash a get a new phone 1x a year and most of the I use all my at&t Insurance phone replacements in the 2 year contract time. But this iPhone 6 Plus I have now has lasted the 2years in a otter box and has been dropped over 10 feet on asphalt off the back of my trailer now that I can upgrade I don't know if I shod get the 7 + or hold off till fall and get the 8+ at this point

Apple make both leather and silicone cases for the SE, as well as their other phones.

Apple make both leather and silicone cases for the SE, as well as their other phones.

I looked at the Apple cases. I thought them to be overpriced for minimal protection. I'm perfectly happy with my OtterBox Commuter cases.

Thanks

You did ask for a bra rather than all-in-one reinforced body stocking! :)

I love using naked phones. Just this morning though, I purchased a case based on Lunatik Taktik because my toddlers are always grabbing my phone and running around with it. So I guess I'll have to keep it in the case from now on just to make sure they don't break it.

I love using naked phones. Just this morning though, I purchased a case based on Lunatik Taktik because my toddlers are always grabbing my phone and running around with it. So I guess I'll have to keep it in the case from now on just to make sure they don't break it.

Look at the bright side. In about 10-15 years from now, you can go naked again.

You could always leave one of your old handy's lying around for them to grab, they don't have to know it's your good one. Just pretend [emoji336]

If it's not controlled they know it 'ain't the good stuff'. There is a sinister being in an alternate dimension that lets children know just what mom and dad do not want broken, then it tells them that they can go ahead and play with the item.

Unlike listening to parents, children ALWAYS listen to this troublemaker :eek:

I have the new red case, a white case, and a black case, all Apple brand silicone. I often go naked though. But if I'm going to be out and about I throw a case on it. These Apple silicone cases are pretty minimal, but still do distract from a case-less iPhone.

Last edited: