What's new

Mystery /Hidden object /puzzle games

summar

Reaction score
I have played just about every hidden object mystery puzzle type game out there. I'm running out of games to play seeing how those types of games are the only kind that I like. If anyone has any suggestions on mystery type games that I may have missed please let me know. Also Before buying or installing any of these types of games feel free to ask me about them. I am in the process of compiling a list of the ones I have played to add to this post so to better help you. Thanks

summar said:
I have played just about every hidden object mystery puzzle type game out there. I'm running out of games to play seeing how those types of games are the only kind that I like. If anyone has any suggestions on mystery type games that I may have missed please let me know. Also Before buying or installing any of these types of games feel free to ask me about them. I am in the process of compiling a list of the ones I have played to add to this post so to better help you. Thanks

Can you share some of those apps because I'd love to know

This is the list of Big fish games I've played I'll add others soon.

**Patchworkz
**Snark Busters
**Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii
**Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream
**Secrets of the Dragon Wheel
*Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue Collector's Edition
**Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors
**Big City Adventure: New York City
**Hidden Expedition ®: Amazon
**Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies
**Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries
**Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the*Awakening: Moonfell Wood
**Awakening: The Dreamless Castle
**Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood
**Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret
**PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™
**Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition
**Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition
***Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
**Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
**Time Mysteries: Inheritance
**Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure
**Rhiana Ford & The Da Vinci Letter
**Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison
**Big City Adventure - San Francisco
**Hidden Mysteries ®: Buckingham Palace ™
**Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect
**Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror
***Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™
**Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond
**Azada ®
**The Serpent of Isis ™
**Hidden Expedition ®: Everest
**Antique Road Trip USA
**Hidden Expedition ®: Titanic
**Hidden Mysteries ®: Civil War

If anyone wants to know anything about these games reply and I will answer as soon as I can. Also if anyone can tell me what the easiest way to add my other games I'd appreciate it. New to the whole posting thing. Can only access the Internet via my iPhone.

Another one ( or it's a series of hidden object games) is mystery case files. For pc and mac.

have you played Gardens of time? its a must.

It was fun not my fav but still a definite play.

What is your opinion about "Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries" game? I really want to know.

I enjoyed the game would have liked for it to be a little longer. I love the games that are interactive and not just search for a list of stuff. This one is not just a search and hunt lots of objects that you get to combine and use within the game. Make sure and Shoot me am email before installing for more of The games information best to send to [email protected]. After posting this for you I am going to change profile email to that one anyway.