What's new

MyPhotos App

fr0stedfm

Reaction score
After looking around the net and the AppStore for a replacement for the camera roll / albums etc, I found a few apps that will do this for you with relative ease, now after trying about 8 apps out I have found one that I think works better than any of the others.

The app is called MyPhotos, now although the initial process of moving your photos to the desired albums can be quite slow, this app does import the photos / videos in the background unlike any others that I have tried, meaning you do not have to say in the app for the photos to import a you do with the other apps, giving you that bit more freedom.

I found the app quite slow when importing my photos as I had over 1000 in my camera roll, but once this is done, you can take photos directly from the app and move to the desired folder, the app is 0.59p but is well worth it.

You can also import your videos to albums to, please see screenshots below.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• $image-3215589180.jpg
    $image-3215589180.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 895
  • $image-4094161302.jpg
    $image-4094161302.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 873
  • $image-3669664201.jpg
    $image-3669664201.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
It is really a good application to transfer the pictures, and also we can upload video. Cool, Thanks for sharing.

Not a problem, you can also access the photos and your videos over wifi using you computer, simple ip connection using a browser, it's all in the settings ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net