What's new

My wallet

cynh

Reaction score
I am new to iPhones. I just bought the 6s plus. My question is about the app called "my wallet". At the bottom of app it says "find apps for wallet". I did that and then downloaded the Amtrak app. My question is am I somehow suppose to link it to the my wallet app? My boarding pass shows up on the Amtrak app but not the my wallet app isn't it suppose to?

There should be an option available in the Amtrak app to send the boarding pass to the Wallet app. This process has to be done manually.

What's the advantage then? Just use the Amtrak ap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the advantage then? Just use the Amtrak ap.

The advantage is if you have tickets or passes from several sources such as airline boarding passes, concert and sports tickets and your Amtrak tickets, you can have them all in one place. If you have an Apple Watch you can show them there without even getting your iPhone out of your pocket. I've used the wallet app on my Apple Watch for football tickets and airline boarding passes.

Does the passes image actually reside in the ap or is it on the internet somewhere? I recently flew to Germany, couldn't connect to Internet within the airport, thereby unable to retrieve my Lufstansa boarding pass.

I’m trying to delete an insurance card for a vehicle we no longer own but I cannot figure out how to do it.

I’m trying to delete an insurance card for a vehicle we no longer own but I cannot figure out how to do it.
When that insurance card is showing, you'll notice a circle with a row of three dots in it at the bottom right of the screen. Tap on that circle and near the bottom of the next page you'll notice, in red, a phrase that says Remove Pass or something similar. Tapping on it brings up a confirmation pop up where you can tap the Remove button to remove the card,