My new iPhone 4S

they'll ship my iphone 4s in few days. It will be my first iphone... I'm reading about this battery problems and now I'm wondering if I made the right decision by buying it...


Its like a lottery .. maybe you get affected, maybe you not.


/
 
Enjoy your Iphone. I know that there's over 250,000 apps to choose from on that phone. Don't worry about the battery life. I have not had massive drain on my phone. Yes, if I use the phone and activate the topographical map application and start playing some of the more advanced games on there I will see the battery start to drain, but it isn't just super drastic. If you used the phone as a GPS navigator, I would be surprised if it lasted more than 3-4 hours. I like how you can choose whether to make your phone a TOMTOM, GARMIN, Magellan, or all three if you want to..
 
Last edited:
This. There are some tweaks you can do to maximize battery life. It's better than my old phone was, so I have no complaints. The screen is amazing, it's VERY slick and speedy- it almost puts my iPad to shame when it comes to speed!

thank you all so much... you convinced me and I'm sure I won't have any regrets once I start using it...
 
I really like mine (32 gb white 4s). I switched from an old flip phone that I charged once every 3-4 days, and I charge my 4s every night when I sleep. I don't think that is bad. I am not on it all the time, but I do use it to check email, text, phone calls throughout the day, and I'll play some games if I have to wait for an appointment. I usually have at least 20% battery life left at the end of the day. I take it off the charger around 10am, and it goes back on between 2-2:30am, so that is a pretty decent battery life. If it gets better, great, if it stays the same, it works for me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top