What's new

My new iPhone 4S

they'll ship my iphone 4s in few days. It will be my first iphone... I'm reading about this battery problems and now I'm wondering if I made the right decision by buying it...

Its like a lottery .. maybe you get affected, maybe you not.

/

Enjoy your Iphone. I know that there's over 250,000 apps to choose from on that phone. Don't worry about the battery life. I have not had massive drain on my phone. Yes, if I use the phone and activate the topographical map application and start playing some of the more advanced games on there I will see the battery start to drain, but it isn't just super drastic. If you used the phone as a GPS navigator, I would be surprised if it lasted more than 3-4 hours. I like how you can choose whether to make your phone a TOMTOM, GARMIN, Magellan, or all three if you want to..

Last edited:
You will love the 4s. The battery will get fixed! Enjoy

Sent from my iPh:)ne
This. There are some tweaks you can do to maximize battery life. It's better than my old phone was, so I have no complaints. The screen is amazing, it's VERY slick and speedy- it almost puts my iPad to shame when it comes to speed!

This. There are some tweaks you can do to maximize battery life. It's better than my old phone was, so I have no complaints. The screen is amazing, it's VERY slick and speedy- it almost puts my iPad to shame when it comes to speed!

thank you all so much... you convinced me and I'm sure I won't have any regrets once I start using it...

I really like mine (32 gb white 4s). I switched from an old flip phone that I charged once every 3-4 days, and I charge my 4s every night when I sleep. I don't think that is bad. I am not on it all the time, but I do use it to check email, text, phone calls throughout the day, and I'll play some games if I have to wait for an appointment. I usually have at least 20% battery life left at the end of the day. I take it off the charger around 10am, and it goes back on between 2-2:30am, so that is a pretty decent battery life. If it gets better, great, if it stays the same, it works for me.