What's new

My new iPhone 4S

Teedoff

Reaction score
So stoked!!! My white 4S 64g just shipped today.. Love my 4 but I had to have the 4S. We are all applemaniacs so I know everyone will understand my excitement..

Awesome! I got my iPad in August and have been lusting after my mom's iPhone 4 she got in February. I just got my 4S on Sunday and I couldn't be happier. Bye bye, crappy Android phone!

Welcome. :)

@idave23. Probably at the idiotic members of our society I get to interact with everyday lol..

@Gopackgo. I got my iPad 2 back when shipping times were at least a month or two. So to have my ip4s ship in two days after placing my order was a welcome surprise.

PS
I'll be at Arrowhead watching the Packs kill my Chiefs in December lol.

So stoked!!! My white 4S 64g just shipped today.. Love my 4 but I had to have the 4S. We are all applemaniacs so I know everyone will understand my excitement..

Congrats on the new phone and don't forget to report back especially on the battery life, which is giving a headaches to many of 4s owners (I'm one of them) ..

Cheers

I've got my black 64. It's great. So much better than the 3GS it replaced.
Siri could be better- the UK is lagging behind a little regarding this feature, but I know it'll get better. Being able to voice text whilst driving, using the supplied earphones is fantastic!

@Gopackgo. I got my iPad 2 back when shipping times were at least a month or two. So to have my ip4s ship in two days after placing my order was a welcome surprise.

PS
I'll be at Arrowhead watching the Packs kill my Chiefs in December lol.
Yikes. I just walked into the Apple Store on 8/23 to get mine. Of course I waited like 90 minutes - the Apple store was PACKED.

Speaking of the Pack.. :)

GoPackGo said:
Yikes. I just walked into the Apple Store on 8/23 to get mine. Of course I waited like 90 minutes - the Apple store was PACKED.

Speaking of the Pack.. :)

I would've loved to go to an Apple store to pick one up but the nearest one to me is about 90 min away. I wanna take a stab at a launch day sometime.

I would've loved to go to an Apple store to pick one up but the nearest one to me is about 90 min away. I wanna take a stab at a launch day sometime.
I'm lucky. I live less than 10 minutes away from the mall that has an Apple store around here.

they'll ship my iphone 4s in few days. It will be my first iphone... I'm reading about this battery problems and now I'm wondering if I made the right decision by buying it...