What's new

My much longed for Draco bumper.

awesome case. 90$ is too costly for me but its damn sexy. might just buy a china knockoff for 10 bucks :]

anyways, does the case interfere with the charging port and the headphone jack? seems like it extends out quite a bit.

awesome case. 90$ is too costly for me but its damn sexy. might just buy a china knockoff for 10 bucks :]

anyways, does the case interfere with the charging port and the headphone jack? seems like it extends out quite a bit.
no it doesn't interfere with charging or headphones.

Wow this is very tempting to order. It's $89 here in the states! I really like that case. Is it hard to install, like rubber pieces here and there?

no there's no rubber bits.just two pieces that form the bumper,there's a screw top and bottom,the cover for the mute button was a bit fiddly but a nice touch.

Can't wait to get mine, I gave in and ordered it a few days ago, it's in transit now...still liking it?

Received mine today. Took a few tries to get it aligned just like I wanted(anal perfect lol) but I love it.

I can say it does reduce signal slightly, I had my wife's ip5 directly beside it and she had 3bars 4g and I only had 2bars 4g but I don't think it will affect it enough for me to get rid of it because it looks ridiculously sexy.

Received mine today. Took a few tries to get it aligned just like I wanted(anal perfect lol) but I love it.

I can say it does reduce signal slightly, I had my wife's ip5 directly beside it and she had 3bars 4g and I only had 2bars 4g but I don't think it will affect it enough for me to get rid of it because it looks ridiculously sexy.

Do you have pictures to share? :)

Do you have pictures to share? :)

Just iPhone pics but I guess their better than nothing...
2ubu4any.jpg

y8upy4ah.jpg

ezaja4az.jpg

It took me awhile to get it just right but I finally got it aligned perfect(I even adjusted it a lil after I took the pics lol) but I must say its a top of the line bumper

So to update this,sadly I had to sell mine...it definitely had an impact on service for me. I lost 2 bars at my house and lost my 4g in about 80% of the places I go. Took the case off and it instantly went back to strong 4g reception....

I ended up replacing it with a griffin reveal and a Belkin grip candy sheer which I love. Still wish the Draco would have worked out because its definitely the sexiest case out there...

So to update this,sadly I had to sell mine...it definitely had an impact on service for me. I lost 2 bars at my house and lost my 4g in about 80% of the places I go. Took the case off and it instantly went back to strong 4g reception....

I ended up replacing it with a griffin reveal and a Belkin grip candy sheer which I love. Still wish the Draco would have worked out because its definitely the sexiest case out there...

Well that's a bummer to have to sell yours...but even worse to have a phone with no signal!

Sounds like your replacement pleases you just as much!! :) ...pictures??

Well that's a bummer to have to sell yours...but even worse to have a phone with no signal!

Sounds like your replacement pleases you just as much!! :) ...pictures??

I'll get some pics tomorrow. I really like the replacement tho. Almost kept the Draco, but have to choose LTE everywhere vs the 3G I was getting with Draco on...