What's new

My Iphone5camera only works time to time (often not)..

MadFred

Reaction score
I got a problem that started yesterday, when I switch to camera Its black, and sometimes it starts and but frezes, it looks to be the same with both the front and back.. i have uppgraded the phone it didn´t work.. One app told me that it has lost the connection to the camera... Any guesses??
It just appeared, didnt do anything anusually with it...

Best Regards!!!
Fredrik

It seems to me that the Iphone itself loses the conection to the camera..

It's possible that the camera may have developed a fault. Do you live close enough to an Apple Store to take it in for a Genius Bar appointment? This would enable you to find out if there really is a hardware fault.

I've not heard of other iPhone 5 users with the same problem which makes it unlikely to be a general problem related to the update.

It's possible that the camera may have developed a fault. Do you live close enough to an Apple Store to take it in for a Genius Bar appointment? This would enable you to find out if there really is a hardware fault.

I've not heard of other iPhone 5 users with the same problem which makes it unlikely to be a general problem related to the update.

I concur 100%. You may want to take a few screen shots when the error pops up on the screen. Just incase it magically starts to work at the apple store. Document when and how many times this happens.