What's new

My iPhone5 Premium Leather Case Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

octicolly

Reaction score
There are so many cases for iphone 5, iphone 5 silicon case, iphone 5 leather case, iphone 5 leather sleeve, iphone 5 smart cover case, iPhone 5 Polka Dot Case, and so on.
Which one is the right case for iphone 5? I think, not cheap or expensive but right for need and budget :)

Today review my Premium Leather Case for iPhone 5, I don't want to say about the brand but the price is under $50).

My Premium Leather Case for iPhone 5 is Handmade with Genuine Leather, hard-shell flip case framed with Premium Cowhide Leather.

After put on iphone 5, we can see it 360 degree fits iphone 5, that's double protection.
TETDED+Premium+Matte+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+5+6.png

It often prove to be very luxurious and nice to have on iphone 5 in any situation.
It protects the sides and back of iPhone 5 yet has a low profile that all but disappears. Better still, while most leather cases are made entirely from synthetic materials this case has a back plate Handmade of Genuine Leather.

TETDED+Premium+Matte+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+5+5.png

From the side you can see that all front and back of the case is covered with leather. The sides are made from a premium Cowhide Leather material. It doesn’t interfere with the button layout on iphone 5. It is easy enough to never lay iphone screen-down isn't it?
TETDED+Premium+Matte+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+5+4.png

Why I love about this case is that, from the front, it really flip like a Book. I love knowing that the back is protected.

TETDED+Premium+Matte+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+5+1.png

The side with the SIM card tray is uninterrupted. That means the case needs to be removed before you can pull out the SIM. This isn't a big deal unless there is some reason you frequently swap SIM cards. Most people don't I think.

The bottom is completely open so the 30-pin connector is accessible by any and all after-market cables will work. Thankfully the case is designed in such a manner that the corners are protected.

TETDED+Premium+Matte+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+5+0.png

So far the material is actually pretty good about repelling scratches, I got it two month ago.
If you like a minimalist approach when protecting your iPhone and you like leather this Premium Leather Case for iPhone 5 is worth a serious look.
TETDED+Premium+Matte+Leather+Case+for+iPhone+5.png

You can get more details about Premium Leather Case for iPhone 5 from theideasforgift genuine authorize site.

Personally, another question of how to keep iphone safe is how to back up iphone on PC to prevent from lost or missing anything. Such as songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts, Folder Rule, etc. That's the work of iPhone to Computer Transfer and I have got not one yet.

For a business man, 50USD is not expensive. But for a common people, the price is expensive.I think

That's right.
Everybody has his/her budget, so do just for your budget, that's all
e.g iPhone5 Devil Personalized Protective Stand Case is $19.95 and amazing, etc

Last edited:
Common people?
Wow....
"Common people" have paid 40-60 for an otterbox defender (as thomasjtsi stated).
They also pay 80-100 for lifeproof cases... Not to mention the price of an iPhone...
I'm pretty sure a "commoner" could spring for this case if they so desired...

totally agree Tbry, to avoid destroy of the iphone, so pay more for protection, actually, it's the way of 'save' money

Common people?
Wow....
"Common people" have paid 40-60 for an otterbox defender (as thomasjtsi stated).
They also pay 80-100 for lifeproof cases... Not to mention the price of an iPhone...
I'm pretty sure a "commoner" could spring for this case if they so desired...

Yup. Just miss out on a few coffee and cakes that you didn't really need and you can afford most of these accessories. Depends on how you look at it and how much you want it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

An iphone needs some accessories, like case, earphones, magic pen or some other Decoration, we can't supply all of these accessories, that spend too musch, so we can only select the most important as Tbry said afford a nice case but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.