What's new

My iphone 4S broke already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, did you go to the same store to replace?
Maybe the two phones were from the same batch run?
I do not know if serial numbers also contain production id's, but that might help dtermine if they were made at the same place at the same time.

Hope they get you up and running soon.

Ummm... You talk about it being broken but you don't actually show it being broken.

Also why is the display on the iPhone backwards?

Something just doesn't smell right considering this is a first post.

Same reason why people lie about making more money, having a better car, finding something in their food at a restaurant. Attention.

Attention is the goal. Same concept as drinking, smoking or getting high. There is a satisfaction in the end.

Okay guys ~ Let's not judge people, please. Can we see what the OP has to say when he returns?

I am not judging. I am simply pointing out certain facts. Espically the ones that don't hold up even under a cursory glance.

When the phone is showing, in the beginning of the video, the swipe to unlock and time are backwards. Generally the only way that can happen is if the video is post processed and flipped. Why would someone go to that trouble just to warn people?

Granted that is being nitpicky but with no proof and a one off post, it just looks bad. Call it a hunch due to too many years of examining evidence as an expert witness in computer cases.

When I stop posting factual data, then maybe you can suggest that. ;)

Ok. My 4s came out the box broke. I can't use Siri, I have one bar, I can't call my mates. I knew I should've stayed with the Galaxy S2...I believe the OP is just trying to troll. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.