What's new

my cool 4s case

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just bought a white leather slip case for my 4s then using an apple sticker as a template i cut out a black leather apple and stuck it on the front,unique and cool.

Very creative idea, pictures would be nice;) I'm just using an iFrogz Luxe with an Apple sticker.

When you post a reply, you should see an option to attach files. Click that and then find you photos and put them in. But, you must be in the advanced reply mode. To get there, just click "Go Advanced".

When you post a reply, you should see an option to attach files. Click that and then find you photos and put them in. But, you must be in the advanced reply mode. To get there, just click "Go Advanced".
ah yes i see it,il have a go tomorrow,thanks.

$Photo on 02-11-2011 at 08.03 #2.jpg$Photo on 02-11-2011 at 08.11.jpg
just bought a white leather slip case for my 4s then using an apple sticker as a template i cut out a black leather apple and stuck it on the front,unique and cool.

So I take it you have your phone naked? Thus having the slip case...
good question,I'm going to put Cygnett opticClear protectors back and front so it will look naked but still have some protection.

Last edited:
just put front and back protectors on my 4s,found it pretty easy,got no dust or bubbles under,if you get any specks of dust under its easy to lift it up with a bit of sticky tape and dab off the dust with another piece,aligning was the trickiest part,anyway pleased with my efforts.