What's new

My battery

fletch92

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to this forum and some of the stuff i read is good.
Helpful.

My question is.. When i am using my iphone 3gs it will do fine for a while but as soon as i check facebook or text my wife my phone cuts out.
I had it today.
I rang the wife and 2300 and my battery was on 87% and just as i got off the phone it cut off and wont turn back on unless i plug a charger in.
Then it will be fine for a while.

Does anyone know how i could fix this problem??

Many thanks

I'd say you need new battery pal seems it's not holding the charge at all

Hi guys, new to this forum and some of the stuff i read is good.
Helpful.

My question is.. When i am using my iphone 3gs it will do fine for a while but as soon as i check facebook or text my wife my phone cuts out.
I had it today.
I rang the wife and 2300 and my battery was on 87% and just as i got off the phone it cut off and wont turn back on unless i plug a charger in.
Then it will be fine for a while.

Does anyone know how i could fix this problem??

Many thanks
yes,as the previous poster suggested i would say too that you need a new battery,the fact that your phone works when connected.

Any idea on how much it would cost??
I have a replacement battery ready but would like to know if anyone knew an estimated price?
Thanks guys

Any idea of how much apple would charge?

its pretty pricey through apple. I would suggest finding a local shop for about $40 you can get it replaced.

S-W Box. That place has top quality iPhone parts for a decent price. Actually if you knew how....you could prolly order every part required for the iPhone for like 3x's less then what it costs.lol.

But an iPhone 4 battery from S-W is like a little over $10 and that's including shipping. Plus it's great quality. I would avoid Amazon and eBay. But from a reputable source, while avoiding over paying.

S-W Box. ;)