What's new

music player

Deiota

Reaction score
I really don't appreciate much Ipod music player for Iphone 4.´
can you please some other apps for listening to mp3 on my Iphone (sleeper mode is almost necessary to put music and go to sleep).
thanks

There's a good theme on cydia I like. Think it's called iClassic or something similar. You can get it to look like a retro iPod with the clickwheel. Don't know of any with a sleep mode.

I dont particulary like the real Ipod style so Im looking for another player... please make sugestions

Try "myTunz~", free or "myTunz+~", paid, on the iTunes Store. They claim to have a sleep timer for the ipod and several other interesting functions to enhance iPod.

sorry but I cant find the myTunz~ on app store

Type "myTunz" without the quote marks and tilde, into the search field in the top right of the iTunes screen. I just did it, it is there in the USA iTunes store anyway. Can't speak for other countries store.

itunes where I am (europe) doesn't have mytunz~.
can anyone point some other app? or you guys simply use the ipod traditional iphone application?

Try typing into iTunes search "ipod timer", that's what I did to find myTunz, so maybe you folks have an app that will do the same thing. Give it a whirl, who knows what you might find. LOL. You gave me and idea, I think I will buy "mytunz" and move my Bose iPod player into my bedroom and let it lull me to sleep at night. Thanks!