What's new

Moving Background?

teisen17

Reaction score
The new update has a feature that moves your background and icons slightly when you tilt it up and down. Is there an effective point for this or is it just something they thought would be cool?

The new update has a feature that moves your background and icons slightly when you tilt it up and down. Is there an effective point for this or is it just something they thought would be cool?
Yes they did think it would be cool i reckon and is it?.....No!!!

There a bunch of other things they added that were completely pointless. Oh Apple.....

There a bunch of other things they added that were completely pointless. Oh Apple.....
I'm afraid there is, I have to be honest, iOS 7 leaves me cold, very disappointing.

Yet I still really really want one of the new IPhones. I might end up waiting for the 6, maybe then Apple will impress me. Maybe...

I got the 5s this morning, and playing with it for a while i will tell you... [h=1]iPhone A7 Chip Benchmarks: Forget the Specs, It Blows Everything Away [h=3]The fastest chip ever[/h]
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

The impressive results confirm many of the improvements Apple claimed in its early September keynote.
We ran the iPhone 5S's GPU through the commonly used GFXBench software, using its most-intense on-screen gaming test and compared it to the publicly available leaderboards for existing flagships out there. The chart above the average frame rates the graphics processor of each phone. A faster rates in this test would translate to smoother graphics on the most system-taxing games out there.
And the iPhone's graphics performance is spectacular: 37-frames per second, more than twice the iPhone 5's 14 fps. It'a also significantly than the next-best US smartphone, the Motorola Moto X, which clocks in at 25 fps. In short, the iPhone 5S's graphics powers are ready for the craziest games that'll be coming out in the years to come.
These aren't the only benchmarks out there, but they're reflective of what nearly all tests are finding: The iPhone 5S has the best measured performance of any phone.

when restoring my iphone 5 there was an update to 7.0.1 which fixed the fingerprint bugs, and now on the 5s you can use the fingerprint to make purchases on the App store instead of going through the name and password stuff, just place your finger and BUY.[/h]