What's new

Movies on iPhone

JohnHumady

Reaction score
Hi there.

Does anyone know of any websites that are viewable on the iPhone where you can watch free movies?

Thanks!

yeap it isent free, imo best way to add them is just download them from mac or pc and upload with itunes and use cineXplayer to watch it

yeap it isent free, imo best way to add them is just download them from mac or pc and upload with itunes and use cineXplayer to watch it

Can you play movies in any format on cineXplayer? How has your experience been with it?

I don't like the 3rd party apps I convert whatever format I download to mp4 and just view in iPod. I was told it's better to convert to QuickTime but I haven't tried that yet.

I don't like the 3rd party apps I convert whatever format I download to mp4 and just view in iPod. I was told it's better to convert to QuickTime but I haven't tried that yet.

i used to do that also but i cant be assed to sit there converting movies when cineXplayer from app store works just fine, i upload my movies in itunes and watch them with better quality also ;)

i used to do that also but i cant be assed to sit there converting movies when cineXplayer from app store works just fine, i upload my movies in itunes and watch them with better quality also ;)

Converting them doesn't necessarily make them worse quality. Depends on what the source is. It takes 10 minutes I don't watch a ton of films on phone so it's hardly an inconvenience. I will check that player out anyway.

i think if you use the skyfire browser you can watch flash videos/ movies on any site such as alluc.org or tvduck etc

Hi if you register at iphone4idiots they have a free movie database where you can download movies / tv shows for the iphone. Some of the links may be dead but there is quite a huge selection to choose from. Also all the movies are already in quicktime format for the iphone.
iPhone4idiots