What's new

Movie stopped downloading just towards the end and does not show on my library.

moparharn

Reaction score
I hit purchase again and it did nothing. How can I check my itunes account to see if it thinks I downloaded it? Will I be charged more than once if I hit purchase more than once on a single item? I assume you download movies on wi-fi only? What is my next move. Thanks for any help I might get. Bill

go to the top of itunes page on left hand side its either under store or account should be a button called check for downloads have a look when youcan it should let you to finish loading it i had same trouble 12 months ago problem was itunes was not current and it would stop/finish half way through i deleted i tunes and reinstalled it again

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

moparharn said:
I hit purchase again and it did nothing. How can I check my itunes account to see if it thinks I downloaded it? Will I be charged more than once if I hit purchase more than once on a single item? I assume you download movies on wi-fi only? What is my next move. Thanks for any help I might get. Bill

dont think it will charge you again i have to use wifi for the internet for downloading music cos i have wifi box connected to my landline phone for the net check all your settings especially top of itunes screen

Thanks for the help!! I found it. It looks like it is all there, or I assume it would not play on my phone if it did not complete the download. This is going to take some time to get familiar with. Thank you for helping me.

moparharn said:
Thanks for the help!! I found it. It looks like it is all there, or I assume it would not play on my phone if it did not complete the download. This is going to take some time to get familiar with. Thank you for helping me.

also what i do is if i buy something from itunes and i use my debit card after the purchase has been paid for i clear my card details and leave settings on redeem that way you cant be charged again if something goes wrong you can change it anytime you want EASY REALLY