What's new

Most protective case for iPhone5 Review

I got 3 otterbox defenders glacier, bolt and black all with holsters which I rarely use. But here's the kicker I got them on amazon for 20$ a piece with free shipping . That's the cost of one at best buy . I also tried the life proof for 2 days but I like the feel of the OB. But once life proof has ironed out some details I might try it again. I also have some other cases and I am looking at the lunatik case when it comes out. Wife says I can have a variety of cases just not a variety of women😍

I got 3 otterbox defenders glacier, bolt and black all with holsters which I rarely use. But here's the kicker I got them on amazon for 20$ a piece with free shipping . That's the cost of one at best buy . I also tried the life proof for 2 days but I like the feel of the OB. But once life proof has ironed out some details I might try it again. I also have some other cases and I am looking at the lunatik case when it comes out. Wife says I can have a variety of cases just not a variety of women

Agree with your honey... And I've got a new Luxury Top Fur Rex Rabbit Case for iPhone5, that's the most shiny one on 2013.

$luxury-top-fur-rex-rabbit-case-for-iphone5-best-gift-for-cold-weather.jpg

iphone 4s is better than iphone 5..i think
annietsui
Today 11:06 AM

In terms of what? Pls be more specific.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net