What's new

Mophie Helium:iPhone 5 Charge Case **UnBoxing**

Avalanche

Reaction score
Just like the title says. I just got the Mophie Helium and i am loving it so far, very comfortable. People who love the rounded edges from the 3GS would love this case....did i mention it charges your phone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd actually prefer if they created a second version for the iPhone 5 like they did the 4 an 4S for a greater capacity. I have the helium for my 5 but am used to the Juice Pack Plus on the my 4S which can 0 to 100 my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I'd actually prefer if they created a second version for the iPhone 5 like they did the 4 an 4S for a greater capacity. I have the helium for my 5 but am used to the Juice Pack Plus on the my 4S which can 0 to 100 my phone

They have the Air that will do that. Im looking to get the Air due to it coming in white and it offers a little more protection.

But I need to have a need for it. right now i can get through the day with the 5 no problem.

Last edited:
The Helium can pack a bigger punch since the phone itself is thinner and has a slightly longer form factor so it's easier to incorporate a larger battery. Taking advantage of that, they should've created a larger battery life as opposed to the same standards as the 4S.

The Helium can pack a bigger punch since the phone itself is thinner and has a slightly longer form factor so it's easier to incorporate a larger battery. Taking advantage of that, they should've created a larger battery life as opposed to the same standards as the 4S.

From what i have heard, the helium added a good amount of weight to the phone. So they probably wanted/needed a more robust case to handle a heavier battery(from drops and cracking/destroying the case.). I dunno.

I just ordered a mophie air for my 5 and I'm so excited. But..... Is it going to fit with my glas. Tr screen protector!!???

It's compatible with just about every screen protector. As for back protector, it most likely won't fit your protector if you have one, no matter how thin it is since it's extremely snug fitting. Since the Helium isn't a snap-on, it makes it extremely back-protector unfriendly, just like the old gen Mophie Juice Pack for the 4/4S.

Ok that's good to hear. I can't lose my glas.tr. best phone acc. Ever I think.