What's new

Mine still says at Fedex shipping Facility

Maze

Reaction score
I just checked my Fedex Tracking and mine says at Fedex facility at 8:30 AM Eatontown, NJ. Anybody els check and see this?? I wonder if this means Fedex will be holding my package until Feb 10?? Usually Fedex tracking is good about updating when your package is out for delivery

Interesting... I'm in Indianapolis and mine still says that too. Although I know that I have received fedex packages in the past where the status wasn't updated to "on truck" or "out for delivery" (whatever they use) until after my shipment had arrived. As long as the estimated delivery date still says today then I think you're fine.

Greensboro, North Carolina here - my Fed Ex info now says "on truck for delivery" (8:43am).

Mine still says that its at the FedEx facility in Branchburg, NJ - which is less than 5 mins from my house.

I wouldn't worry - Fedex has been really slow at updating their status lately for some reason.

I just hope I get mine soon!

I called Fedex directly and the automated message does says that my package is scheduled to be delivered today by 3 PM