What's new

Microphone did not work

Tore

Reaction score
I had an Iphone Xs two moths ago. Suddenly during a call the microphone stopped working. The person I was talking to could not hear me, but I heard him. After a full reset (Erase all contents and settings) everything works except for microphone icon. The microphone Icon always has a bar across it, and says "muted" all the time when I tap on it during a call. But the microphone works ok even if it says it is muted. Any idea about this problem?

I had an Iphone Xs two moths ago. Suddenly during a call the microphone stopped working. The person I was talking to could not hear me, but I heard him. After a full reset (Erase all contents and settings) everything works except for microphone icon. The microphone Icon always has a bar across it, and says "muted" all the time when I tap on it during a call. But the microphone works ok even if it says it is muted. Any idea about this problem?
Did you check to see if the mute button on the side of your iPhone had been moved to muted? It will show red if it has been moved.