What's new

Measure app

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i was checking the storage on my iPhone 6 Plus and discovered that the new Measure app is on my iPhone even though it requires a newer iPhone. Has anybody with an older iPhone noticed this?

Edit: I just checked my iPhone 5S and it has the measure app on the phone as well. In neither case does the app appear on any home screen. Besides finding it in iPhone Storage it will show up in a spotlight search and if you try to open it you’ll see a notice that the app requires features not on the phone.
445A125A-09DD-4D21-87CC-B805B3F8CB3E.png

Last edited:
Hi I got iPhone 6 yes the Measure shows on my phone as 7.2MB. But can't find a solution how to use it. Do I have to access it from the App Store ?
Strange.
David

Hi I got iPhone 6 yes the Measure shows on my phone as 7.2MB. But can't find a solution how to use it. Do I have to access it from the App Store ?
Strange.
David
You can't use it. The Measure app will only work on the iPhone 6S/6S Plus and newer. It's a bug that has it appear on incompatible devices.

Ha, I almost made a similar post when I first saw it. Ran around the shop here at work showing everyone how it works lol. I was measuring everything, from table to tops, to employee's height. Pretty accurate most of the time.