What's new

Making the switch

MBA

Reaction score
I've been thinking about switching to a Iphone from a Droid razr. After reading everything I've found, about IOS 7, I have been convinced to switch. It has almost everything thing that kept me from going with a Iphone to start with. I've always wanted the display & camera, but I did like a lot of the Droid software. I have made my mind up! But, I will wait until the 5s comes out. I hope it's sooner rather than latter! So I'll be trying to learn anything I can, to help pass the time.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)

I've been thinking about switching to a Iphone from a Droid razr. After reading everything I've found, about IOS 7, I have been convinced to switch. It has almost everything thing that kept me from going with a Iphone to start with. I've always wanted the display & camera, but I did like a lot of the Droid software. I have made my mind up! But, I will wait until the 5s comes out. I hope it's sooner rather than latter! So I'll be trying to learn anything I can, to help pass the time.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Hello!

Yup, the day I got my iPhone 5 I heard there will be a 5S coming out. Ugh!!!!! Actually it doesn't bother me. If I waited for the 5S, then I would have wanted to wait for the 6 and on and on and on.