What's new

Made the switch...

TeamRiceRacing

Reaction score
Well like so many now, I made the switch to the iPhone once Verizon got it! I've had about every "cool" phone Verizon has had. Dare, EnVs, Storm 1 and 2, Droid, Droid 2, and just got rid of the Droid X.

So far I love the size of the iPhone more than the Droid X. I can't get my iTunes to work so I did some following up and and deleted iTunes, Safari, and other stuff and now my wireless internet doesn't work on the laptop so I have to fix that before I can have some real fun with the phone. Stupid Vista computers!

Don't know what to tell you about me...um...married...two kids....work for auto custom shop....race motorcycles....drag race.....um....love pizza....love beer....um....yea that's about my life.

Welcome! Good to have you with us. Sorry you are having some issues. I have a Mac so I can't comment. Good luck.

Mike

I would upgrade to windows 7 haha. Much much nicer and it's not that difficult to find torrents for it out there anymore either

I can't get my iTunes to work so I did some following up and and deleted iTunes, Safari, and other stuff and now my wireless internet doesn't work on the laptop so I have to fix that before I can have some real fun with the phone. Stupid Vista computers!

Welcome, and you're right about 2 things: Vista stinks (I used to like it until Windows 7 came out) and iTunes royally smells of dead skunk.
Best wishes.

Finally got iTunes to work once I reinstalled...who knows....So now I really love the phone!

Favorite app so far....5 0 police scanner

And I played homerun game that I had on Droid and it's so much smoother and crisper on iPhone.

Guys at work have voted Netflix as best app on iPhone...yes it was slow today at work. haha