What's new

major league baseball on iphone 4

madams

Reaction score
Can anyone watch major league baseball on their iphone 4?

You can with the MLB.com At Bat 2011 app. When you purchase it, of comes with a free trial of MLB.tv. You can watch any MLB game in the league. I forget the price of the TV portion, but I know it's a little pricey.

That At Bat app includes streaming radio feeds from both teams home stations. It's about a 30 second delay from the regular broadcast, but for me it comes in much clearer than the AM station.

you can try with elite tv, it allow you to watch TV online. click on the link below
TV Phone - TV Mobile Phone - Watch Live Mobile TV On Mobile TV Elite

Dont fall for this scam. Just google elite tv scam and you will find plenty of links.

is not a scam, I used the application of elite tv to watch the baseball game

First of all, it is illegal. They are broadcasting copyrighted material without permission. Second, it's a one person run site somewhere in Europe. And no fool should give credit card information to such a shady entity.

Yes, I have seen it on my iphone.The major league baseball was
very interesting to watch.Suddenly the whole game changed.All
the teams played to their level best.I liked it to watch on the
iphone.

Wow, just wow. Another peddling this scam. They have no clue what baseball is.

I am not sure if you can but just be sure not to sign up to any unknown websites, just to be safe and NEVER download something you cannot 100% trust oof the web, it could ruin your iPhone. Hope this helps. P.s. I am running a YouTube series where i review the best new applications on the app store every wednesday. I just thought you might be interested. Here is the link. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - ‪Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011‬‏[/ame]