What's new

Losing Cellular Connection

NewbyNewbyNew

Reaction score
My phone frequently loses it Cellular connection. I can reconnect by turning Cellular Data off and then back on. I have had my iphone 6 for six months, but this problem started about two weeks ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It's possible that the SIM card isn't working correctly. Try to get a new SIM card from your carrier.

Have you checked to make sure that the SIM card is properly seated in the holder? If it is, and since your iPhone is still under warranty, you should take it in for a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store, if it's close enough. If the problem is hardware related, it would be fixed at no cost to you. If an Apple Store is too far away, an authorized service centre is the next best choice.

Have you checked with your cell provider.i was losing my signal from Virgin Mobil problem they were not paying Sprint for a stronger siginal as the used sprints system.

A family member was having the exact same problem on T-Mobile last starting a few weeks ago. A hard reboot fixed the problem and hasn't come back.

Try a simple reboot of the OS