What's new

Looking for this app

Ferrari

Reaction score
Is there an app on the iPhone 4 where you can scan the bar code of a product and it would show you about it?
like how much it costs and where u can find them at, etc etc

my friend has it on his G1 phone and all he does is take his camera and scan the bar code and it shows a bunch of info about it.

thanks

Is there an app on the iPhone 4 where you can scan the bar code of a product and it would show you about it?

my friend has it on his G1 phone and all he does is take his camera and scan the bar code and it shows a bunch of info about it.

thanks

RedLaser is an app I got that tells me the nearest place it's at, cheapest price, etc. I've used it only a couple of times but every time i've used it, it worked. Hope this helps. Oh yeah, by the way, it's free ;)

thanks

RedLaser is an app I got that tells me the nearest place it's at, cheapest price, etc. I've used it only a couple of times but every time i've used it, it worked. Hope this helps. Oh yeah, by the way, it's free ;)

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.