What's new

Looking for opinions!!!

cave1238

Reaction score
How much cash plus a 5 month old iphone 4s-64gig factory unlocked with 10 months applecare left would you accept in a trade for a 1 1/2 month old iphone 5-64gig with screen shield and defender otterbox??? Both phones are on sprint

cave1238 said:
How much cash plus a 5 month old iphone 4s-64gig factory unlocked with 10 months applecare left would you accept in a trade for a 1 1/2 month old iphone 5-64gig with screen shield and defender otterbox??? Both phones are on sprint

I would say 200$

If its a Verizon one you can get a lot more for it on Craigslist. People are holding off on their upgrades because they don't want to lose their unlimited Data plans so they are looking on Craigslist to get another phone without technically upgrading.. A 64gb iPhone 4S can sell for around $300-350. $200 is too low (depending on condition)

Sent from my iPhone 5S

If its a Verizon one you can get a lot more for it on Craigslist. People are holding off on their upgrades because they don't want to lose their unlimited Data plans so they are looking on Craigslist to get another phone without technically upgrading.. A 64gb iPhone 4S can sell for around $300-350. $200 is too low (depending on condition)

Sent from my iPhone 5S

200 is cheap. You can replace the screen or faceplates and the battery for about 150 or so total if need be. 350 or so to keep your plan another few years is worth it in the long run of you use a lot of data