Looking for alarm app with huge snooze button, tiny stop button.

schollianmj

Member
I as stated, I am looking for an alarm clock app that has a huge button for the snooze, and a small button or slider for the dismiss. I have a hard time waking up in the mornings and generally hit the snooze button once or twice first. My stock alarm app on my Moto photon was great, tap the screen anywhere and it would snooze but to dismiss the alarm you had to slide a button acros the screen.

I also need it to work with out me launching the app before I go to sleep. I have tried a number of ones from the app store, but just haven't found the right one.

Thanks for your advice.
 
No one can make a useful suggestion because you requested:

I also need it to work with out me launching the app before I go to sleep.

The only way this is even remotely possible is with a jailbroken iPhone.

Sorry, Apple made the restriction. And there simply is no way around it thru the app store.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top