What's new

Long time to charge iphone 6s us

m.momani

Reaction score
I buy an used ipones 6s plus and Iam using iphone 6 charger it take 8 hours for 100% and it consumed by 10 hours on 4g network

Have you tried a different charger? It shouldn't take anywhere near 8 hours to charge an iPhone.

I tried another one (5v 2.1amp ) but the same result

It could be a problem with the battery. Can you take it to an Apple Store, where they would run a check on it?

Do you use accessories made by Apple, or third party cables and chargers?

I tried another one (5v 2.1amp ) but the same result

Oddly enough, when I use my iPad charger my 6S seems to charge even faster than normally. There has to be a problem with the cable, charger or phone for it to take that long.

From 1am-7-am only charging 88% i tried several charger and cables , is it battery issue or phone issue ?

As I suggested before, I think you need to take it to an Apple Store.

From 1am-7-am only charging 88% i tried several charger and cables , is it battery issue or phone issue ?
As has already been suggested, a visit to an Apple Store Genius Bar is warranted. It's impossible to pinpoint the cause of your problem without a full diagnostic. Make sure to backup your iPhone before taking it in.

Hi you have been be given some great advice, by people that know what they are talking about.
They cannot repair your iPhone. Apple can. Or if it's out of warranty give you a quote for repairing it, try them you never know. Good luck