What's new

Logging in so a friend can download your games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimreaper

Reaction score
I have a couple games that I paid a few bucks for that my friend would like to have but doesn't want to pay for them. Can I log onto my account and re download them onto his ipod without any problems? I know if there was an update I'd probably have to log in again but other than that would it work fine?
thanks

What you're wanting to do is illegal.. not to mention unsafe for your Apple ID and accounts.

I have a couple games that I paid a few bucks for that my friend would like to have but doesn't want to pay for them. Can I log onto my account and re download them onto his ipod without any problems? I know if there was an update I'd probably have to log in again but other than that would it work fine?
thanks

What you want to do is a violation of the Apple terms of service you agreed to and is a form of piracy. Games are available for re-downloading only with the Apple ID that was used for their original purchase and to a device owned by the original purchaser. Your friend should pay for his own games. Stay safe, stay legal.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back